Reanimate (Eruption Remake) Reanimate (Eruption Remake)

Ayy that first drop kinda sounds like drops that I would make :p
This is still pretty good considering it was your first song. My first song was BALLS compared to this.

3RUPTIONGamez responds:

this was just a midi lol

BurgeraX: Manslaughter Remake (Lets Be Friends) [Complextro] BurgeraX: Manslaughter Remake (Lets Be Friends) [Complextro]

You see, this is why I love you

BurgeraX responds:

<333

Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release) Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release)

HOLY SHIT.
I HAVE NO WORDS.
There's something special with your music that not many artists are able to do. Even though it's a music track like any other music track, it has this environment to it that I can't describe. I can FEEL it. The crisp mastering and mixing and drums and synths-- it's just GLORIOUS! I'll never know your secret to making me want to reach into my speakers and expect a whole undiscovered multiverse to graze my fingertips.
BEAUTIFUL job as always! <3

windluxmusic responds:

<3 thanks my man

Fallen Tears WIP Fallen Tears WIP

Holy shit, after listening to the full version so much, going back and listening to the WIP is actually really interesting. Hearing all of the differences in the instruments used for chords, the lack of ambiance, the muffled drums, the kick in the beginning, the loudness of the signature wow-waka-waka wow guitar lick (I'll always call it that tbh), it's just insanely interesting to hear that this is what the song was like before continuation and polishing. I remember listening to this track when you sent it to me long ago, and I was like "WHOOOA" but that was way before I built Timeless in GD, and going back to listen to this after being used to the full version is extremely interesting. I feel like I could learn from it, honestly. Seeing this song in its earlier stages gives me an opportunity to do some reverse engineering. Thank you for never deleting this! :o

Move Around Move Around

Damn. All I have to say is DAMN.
Don't be surprised if you win NGADM this year, because with tracks like this, you're AT LEAST making it to the Final Four. ;)

MrKoolTrix responds:

Well then. XD

Thanks, by the way. :D

00 00

I wasn't expecting this to be on Newgrounds! :o
Well, after Mashdown, I already had proof that you would be amazing at mashing songs up, and so when you did this, I was certainly not let down! I can't express how much I adore this. <3

garlagan responds:

SirHadoken! yeah it finally is on ng. sorry for taking so long and thank you!

Xtrullor - Catharsis Xtrullor - Catharsis

This is really nice, as I would expect from either of you, of course, but I can't resist nitpicking at the fact that some of the elements in the former half of the song seem like they combat one another and collide in a brash way. For the most part, it's well composed, especially in the latter half, but those collisions in the beginning take away the value it could've had.
On top of that, it felt a little bit unfinished, and I can totally understand why, I mean, you guys made a song from scratch in such little time for the NGADM thing, and collaborating with other artists is definitely difficult and more time consuming than making an individual track.
I feel like F-777 wins this one, mainly because his track sounds more smooth and altogether more finished. However, that doesn't change the fact that I still do love both of you as artists.

March of Progress OST March of Progress OST

As a nerd, I am proud to say that my two favorite things are musical composition and literary symbolism, and as a follower, I'm grateful to say that this track is a marvelous blend of both of those. The transitions from one part to the next are flawless, and even though it may not work as a standalone musical piece, the significance behind it means so much more than that.
This left me breathless, I might have to listen again!

tRolling Sky level 9 (IX) - E-labyrinth Remix tRolling Sky level 9 (IX) - E-labyrinth Remix

Not bad. Of course, in the future, we would expect you to use more than just FL Keys, even though I still use it as a background instrument to this day. The placement of the notes is pretty on point, but some of the bass notes don't really match up with the lead, and there are parts at 0:42 where the melody changes key but the bass doesn't and it's really awkward.
It's not bad for a start, better than my first few songs, but keep in mind to introduce some synths and mixing and keys and music theory and reverb and mastering and sound editing. It'll all come full circle eventually, and I'm not even finished with that journey yet :)

vidu3k333 responds:

Thanks for commenting and rate. I don't use the other instruments mainly because: 1) I really like piano and 2) because this is the demo version so I can't use much instruments and filters. For audio editing, I only use Audacity and I don't think it helped much. But still, when I have enough money I will buy the full version and I would improve my music more. Once again thanks for the advices :)

Super Space Super Space

At the 2:00 mark when all of the instruments are going, it's not bad. It sounds like a genuine song, even though the sound production and mastering could use improvement, as with any song. The melodies and harmonies are proficient in the sense that they stay changing and varying, but the parts of the song in which only the main instrument is playing is a bit rough on the ears. I'm even unsure as to how to fill a part with just one instrument, though some people actually do it. I'd recommend adding Reverb (Fruity Reeverb 2 if you're using FL would suffice) to make it sound less grated and more smooth and filling.
Overall, you're improving.
Also, bloody hell, 240 BPM! 0_0

TheFantasticZ responds:

Thx for the feedback and yep, I always use 240 BPM, btw I sent you a few messages on gd :P