TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

Not only am I really fond of your art style, I'm exceedingly fond of the way you tell these things. It's casual fairly direct, but it's serious and insightful all at the same time. This is one of those concepts that, depending on what you do with your life, can either mean something really small or really big, and no matter how significant it ends up being for me, I'll remember it for a long, LONG while.
Thank you for this, I sincerely enjoyed it.

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

That "I just want to lay down and die" got me hard xD
The animation is actually EXTREMELY smooth, and every bit of detail is noticeably well done.

PhantomArcade3000 responds:

I appreciate that, man. Thanks!

POKÉMANZ POKÉMANZ

Jonathan fainted.
This is clearly the best thing that has ever existed.

Reanimate (Eruption Remake) Reanimate (Eruption Remake)

Ayy that first drop kinda sounds like drops that I would make :p
This is still pretty good considering it was your first song. My first song was BALLS compared to this.

3RUPTIONGamez responds:

this was just a midi lol

BurgeraX: Manslaughter Remake (Lets Be Friends) [Complextro] BurgeraX: Manslaughter Remake (Lets Be Friends) [Complextro]

You see, this is why I love you

BurgeraX responds:

<333

Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release) Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release)

HOLY SHIT.
I HAVE NO WORDS.
There's something special with your music that not many artists are able to do. Even though it's a music track like any other music track, it has this environment to it that I can't describe. I can FEEL it. The crisp mastering and mixing and drums and synths-- it's just GLORIOUS! I'll never know your secret to making me want to reach into my speakers and expect a whole undiscovered multiverse to graze my fingertips.
BEAUTIFUL job as always! <3

windluxmusic responds:

<3 thanks my man

The Heart The Heart

YOU ARE SO GOOD.
I don't have any skill in art, so I know my opinion may not be the most reliable, but I swear, this is amazing. You managed to capture every detail, from the wrinkles in the contracted ventricle all the way up to the shape of the opening of the aorta.
10/10, WELL DONE, BIEN HECHO