POKÉMANZ POKÉMANZ

Jonathan fainted.
This is clearly the best thing that has ever existed.

tRolling Sky level 9 (IX) - E-labyrinth Remix tRolling Sky level 9 (IX) - E-labyrinth Remix

Not bad. Of course, in the future, we would expect you to use more than just FL Keys, even though I still use it as a background instrument to this day. The placement of the notes is pretty on point, but some of the bass notes don't really match up with the lead, and there are parts at 0:42 where the melody changes key but the bass doesn't and it's really awkward.
It's not bad for a start, better than my first few songs, but keep in mind to introduce some synths and mixing and keys and music theory and reverb and mastering and sound editing. It'll all come full circle eventually, and I'm not even finished with that journey yet :)

vidu3k333 responds:

Thanks for commenting and rate. I don't use the other instruments mainly because: 1) I really like piano and 2) because this is the demo version so I can't use much instruments and filters. For audio editing, I only use Audacity and I don't think it helped much. But still, when I have enough money I will buy the full version and I would improve my music more. Once again thanks for the advices :)

Super Space Super Space

At the 2:00 mark when all of the instruments are going, it's not bad. It sounds like a genuine song, even though the sound production and mastering could use improvement, as with any song. The melodies and harmonies are proficient in the sense that they stay changing and varying, but the parts of the song in which only the main instrument is playing is a bit rough on the ears. I'm even unsure as to how to fill a part with just one instrument, though some people actually do it. I'd recommend adding Reverb (Fruity Reeverb 2 if you're using FL would suffice) to make it sound less grated and more smooth and filling.
Overall, you're improving.
Also, bloody hell, 240 BPM! 0_0

TheFantasticZ responds:

Thx for the feedback and yep, I always use 240 BPM, btw I sent you a few messages on gd :P

Paper Skies & Vast - Drift Away (Koraii Remix) [2nd Place] Paper Skies & Vast - Drift Away (Koraii Remix) [2nd Place]

How are you so damn good at this?
I hadn't noticed you changed your name, which threw me for a loop for a bit (I liked Karaplex a lot better, but your name is your decision) but I'm glad I noticed so I could visit your new tracks again. As I expected, and as they always have been, they're beautiful on every level, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if you soared to unimaginable heights <3

windluxmusic responds:

thanks for the kind words mate <3

The Heart The Heart

YOU ARE SO GOOD.
I don't have any skill in art, so I know my opinion may not be the most reliable, but I swear, this is amazing. You managed to capture every detail, from the wrinkles in the contracted ventricle all the way up to the shape of the opening of the aorta.
10/10, WELL DONE, BIEN HECHO