TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

Not only am I really fond of your art style, I'm exceedingly fond of the way you tell these things. It's casual fairly direct, but it's serious and insightful all at the same time. This is one of those concepts that, depending on what you do with your life, can either mean something really small or really big, and no matter how significant it ends up being for me, I'll remember it for a long, LONG while.
Thank you for this, I sincerely enjoyed it.

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

That "I just want to lay down and die" got me hard xD
The animation is actually EXTREMELY smooth, and every bit of detail is noticeably well done.

PhantomArcade responds:

I appreciate that, man. Thanks!

POKÉMANZ POKÉMANZ

Jonathan fainted.
This is clearly the best thing that has ever existed.

Tessa Violet - Just Right (dan harrison b. remix) Tessa Violet - Just Right (dan harrison b. remix)

Heyyy! Not sure if you remember me, but I'm that one person with whom you talked about the importance of using proper English on the CP Discord server. :p
Anyways, I didn't know this song even existed, but Pauze told me about it while I was livestreaming yesterday. I really only had to listen to it one time to fall in love with it. I was surprised to see how old it was considering I've heard nothing of it, but you did a really nice job on this. :)

djhoneyb responds:

Ahaa! I remember you, glad we meet again. Also I remember Pauze ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

many, many thanks <3

Fizzlepop Fizzlepop

Purely awesome! The sound production is phenomenal and the pacing and progression of the song in general are really complementary, resulting in a really upbeat, feel-good track that is all-roundedly enjoyable. Great work, man :D

BeauXuan responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really just wanted to make something happy and I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to leave your review. :D :D :D

Rolling Sky - Level 17 &amp;quot;Cube&amp;quot; (Cyan Remix) Rolling Sky - Level 17 "Cube" (Cyan Remix)

You're on the right track! The melody and instruments you picked were really fitting. You didn't put the bends in the melody, which saddened me, but I can live without them.
Overall, the melody seemed way more dominant than it should've been. It's okay to lower the volume here or there to let the other instruments in. The drops didn't feel like they had enough base to be considered drops. They had the background impact sound effect, but it didn't retain that throughout the piece. Overall, you did do pretty well, though. Just keep in mind all of the layering that goes into songs and you'll be fine ;)

The Heart The Heart

YOU ARE SO GOOD.
I don't have any skill in art, so I know my opinion may not be the most reliable, but I swear, this is amazing. You managed to capture every detail, from the wrinkles in the contracted ventricle all the way up to the shape of the opening of the aorta.
10/10, WELL DONE, BIEN HECHO